Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dear Future

I can already see you
laying there
on your bed
cuddled up
sleeping so peacefully

Just to wake up
to enlighten my day
to bring tears
to bring joy
To change me completely

There i see you
anxiously waiting
Not wanting to go to sleep
But so tired you cant help but close your eyes

That picture of us
That picture perfect family
the one i wish we will be
to bring us smiles everyday

To send away those bad dreams
that had you running
running straight into my arms
so everything can be good again

God how i wish
I wish that you can always smile
I wish that you wont need to cry
I wish i could give you everything in the world

My future
My child
My children
My Family

I look at you now
And see you patiently waiting
waiting for the day
that day we're all prepared

I just look into the future
Graduated from college
in love, married, with children
And see you patiently waiting
waiting for that day to come

Dear future,
I will be with you soon
Just keep waiting patiently
Patiently for me to come

Sincerely,
Your friend
Your lover
Your inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts