Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cloud over my life

Lately paper and pen
dont affect me the same
i wanna put my thoughts on papers
but im left without words
thinking of an embrace
a love i dont have
wanting more than whats in front of me
but what can i do

I want the world
in the palm of my hands
who wouldnt want that
A song i can sing everyday
my theme song
Something i recognize
something to wake up to every morning
with the knowledge that
itll be ok

A dream to come true
so excited
A wish that appeared
just by coincidence
A life where we go on
remember where we came from
and keep reaching for the stars
we planned to reach when we were younger

But there's a cloud over my eyes
and i cant see
can't seem to find whats next
life's on repeat
like im frozen in place
trynna find whats next
And the only thing i see
is where i wish i could be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts