Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Guess it's not my way

I guess im a perfectionist
challenging every aspect
wanting things my way
not taking no for an answer

Guess i never understand
how i plan and plan
and nothing comes to a finished result

guess i don't know how to be a friend
i;m so enveloped in my things
in problems
in life and accomplishments
rarely see the fun

guess i'm just meant to be
tha princess in the tower
wanting to escape
wanting to explore
but never being able to until she finds herself

or maybe i'm just meant to be alone
never understood
never loved
never listened to

i know my traits
i know my weaknesses
but that doesn't make me less
and if someone shall be there
around for me
don't we have to accept each other
flaws and all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts