Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

Life is funny

Life is funny
See I could be a mother right now
I could be a wife right now
I could be a girlfriend right now
I could be so lonely right now
I could be surrounded by friends right now
I could be holding a child in my arms right now
I could be kissing you goodnight right now
I could be cooking your dinner right now
I could be serving you breakfast right now
I could be miserable by your side right now
I could be with you right now
I could be sitting back not thinking right now
I could be exploring new options right now
I could be with who ever I pleased right now
I could laugh as hard as I wanted to right now
I could cry as hard as I want to right now
I could be praying for every soul right now
I could be cursing every name right now
I could be
I could be
Well that's life
So many what ifs
And my mind decides now is the time to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts