Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

two souls meet

I take a breath
and break away
does my soul
break away

while i take a breath
meet my mate
while i take a breath
celebrate

take me on the right path
take me on a different journey

is it possible
to fall in love
just by the soul
just with the spirit

a nights escape
not physical
not memorable

two souls that meet
past life's wall
past the living time
hidden from the judging eye

do you know before
before your physical mind
does your soul prepare
from that day that is to come

the day your faces meet
the day your personalities intertwine
the day you break barriers
and become one

does your soul wait
until that desired date
that moment of truth

when our souls meet
will they greet from deep within
will they greet during the night
out of mind
out of sight

two souls meet
before our time
or after our time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts