Translate

Friday, March 23, 2012

The guy us girls want (2008)


Listen
To the sound of my heart
Just listen
To the music in my heart
Show me that you want me
Show me that you love me
Tell me every moment
Give me something to remember it
Promise me things
Tell me you wont lie
Love me and only me
Don’t break my heart
Feel my feelings
Listen
Talk
Speak your mind
Help me
Love me
Take care of me
Don’t make me feel unappreciated
Love me till we die
Love me till after we die
Be my soul mate
Have fun with me
Be there when im sad
Be there when im mad
When we argue let me breath
Then call me back
Go look for me
Visit me
Spend time with me
Talk to me
Tell me I look wonderful
Make me smile
Hold my hand
And hug me tight
Hold me close
Grab my hips
Love me like you will never love again
Act like if this is our last day to live
Cheer me up when im sad
Calm me down when im mad
Let me breath when we argue
But then call me
Look for me
Love me
Spend time with me
Love me and only me
Appreciate the things I do
Ill appreciate the things you do
Love me for who I am
Not how I look
Have fun with me
Talk to me all you want
Listen when I need to talk
Just like I listened when you needed to talk
Don’t stay away from me
Don’t be afraid
Don’t hurt me
Don’t hit me
Don’t like me
Just love me
And make sure
That we are both
happy
when we’re
Together 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts