Translate

Friday, March 23, 2012

I see you different (2008)


When I look at your face
I see something
Something new
Something I didn’t see before
When I look at others I see the same thing
I see smiles I see frowns
But why does your face look
So similar yet so different
What happened that im looking at you from different eyes
Can I see your future
Did you change
I hope you didn’t
Cuz youre so fun
Now that I see you with different eyes
I cant explain myself
What does this means
What is going on
Is the world changing
Did I change and did not see it
What is wrong with the way I see you
I cant explain it
But I see you different
So,
I cant even explain
Only I can understand it
Along with anyone seeing you or someone else
From these eyes in this weird way
That I cant explain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts