Translate

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feelings

My feelings
They're all over the place
Not cause I don't understand
Maybe I'm not prepared

Im just standing on edge
Wanting to see the future
And wanting the best
There's so much to offer
So much to give

Fear of moving too fast
Fear of skipping a step
Shaking in my boots
Cause I want perfection
-but there's no such thing as perfect-

I want to care
I want to be cared for
Everything under the sun
I want success
for myself and for my partner

I want a home
A place to call our own
To go and relax
After all is said and done

I want kids
2 I think
Maybe I could deal with more
Maybe not
Not completely sure yet

So my challenge
to learn what I need to
Grow as much as I can on my own
Then build with my partner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts