Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ana Isabel II

Mi niña
mi hija
i keep thinking that
even though
i dont really know
know if you ever existed
even if just for a minute

I keep wondering
how close were you really
was it just an imaginary picture
A nightmare?

See my love
I'm confused
Pulled in so many directions

Wish it were a lie,
glad you didnt come
glad i didn't have to choose,
worried that i made a mistake

Should have kept you to myself
my deepest secret
my little regret
my little jump of victory

Ah! I didnt know know it could be so
so conflicting
so confusing
so overwhelming

I keep doubting myself
keep doubting my thoughts
keep doubting my feelings
what if i'm just lying to myself

And I don't want to hurt
and dont want to hurt him
but he leaves me so
empty
and confused
without a single word

My little wish
my little dream
my little nightmare...

You who are already gone
you who may have never existed
you who may have only been alive brief moments
you are my strength
you are my weakness
my little girl
my daughter
Ana Isabel

Never will I really know the truth
never will i hold you
but i hope i dont disappoint
you shall be my bullet proof vest
you shall be my Achilles heel
You shall be my angel in the sky

Dont want to forget you
but i do want to forget the pain
all of it
Dont want to cry for you
And wish I knew the truth...

Love you always

And please watch more over HIM than me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts