Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Both have the blame

Point your finger towards me
put all the blame on me
trust me when i say
i don't completely blame you
It takes two to tango
cliche but true

Point your finger towards me
say what you think i did wrong
trust that i will tell you your faults
trust that i will try to fix mine

we both made mistakes
trying to figure this out
we both put up walls
shut each other out

didn't think it was time to let go
didn't think it was time to go on
didn't want to move so fast
didn't want to go so slow
just wanted to feel
without getting too involved
didn't take my chances
which i should have
so remember you don't have all the blame

we made our mistakes
we took little chances
wanted to go so slow
but wanted to go so fast
what were really trying to hide
why not just be honest instead

trying to figure out
where we went wrong
trying to put right
for our feelings sake
trying not to think
cause i put some blame on me
but i put some blame on you
Still i don't know what to do

I don't know what you're thinking
i don't know what you're feeling
i just know the facts that in front of my face
I don't know if you want to work this out
whatever this means to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts