Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How can I

How can i love you right?
  when all i think about is him
  when all our issues get in the way
  when my heart is going left while my head is going right
  when i feel ashamed of what i might do to your heart
  when no matter how i try i go back to the past
  when i can't tell you all the truth of me
  when i find some of your words stupid
  when i view things too different
  when you push me too much
  when i feel i have to fake being completely happy
  when no matter what they say i wanna stick by your side
  when no matter what i say my heart isn't completely on your side
  when i look for every flaw to be mad at
  when i try to find a way to hide my true feelings

How can i move on?
  when no matter how i try you just keep coming back
  when no matter how i push you just keep pulling back
  when you keep on coming back into my mind
  when you keep on sneaking into my life
  when i feel the same way as the first time
  when i wish every time were like the first time
  when i hope things could have been different
  when i wonder the many crazy possibilities

How can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts