Translate

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Walls around my heart

im in a tight spot
looking at the guy i love
looking at the guy im in love with
wondering who is right
wondering who should get a chance

thinking of giving up
letting both go
cause my chest cant take
these palpitations

My heart is coming out of my chest
trying to scream a name
but it knows that one may be better than the other
and crumbles back down
puts up more walls
tries to put 2 and 2 together

fights everyone
hate everything
cant see if nicer is better today
or true love prevails even though it may not be returned
but then he acts and everything becomes so confusing
it tumbles and falls
it bleeds more and more each time
cause it doesnt know what to do anymore
takes the challenge each day
tries to live day by day
but something keeps on happening to my heart
it runs back to you
it runs back to me
it runs away from everything fearing to be hurt

so i try to put these walls down
but i just cant break them
i think it may have to be you to break them
so break down these walls if you truly intend to care for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts