Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Unfaithful remorse

Feel so Unfaithful
can't smile anymore
its become too hard
Can't cry anymore
refuse to be weak
Can't speak on the subject
Dont flirt with anyone purposely
But my heart doesn't belong here
My heart feels distant
Cold to the touch
As if someone froze it
To melt it when they're ready
Some where 
where no one else could find it
They froze it and hid it
Trying to keep it to themselves
Or do i just refuse to take it out
Holding it over the fire 
but it just won't melt
won't melt for the person
the person i would want it to
But it melts to the person
deep down i want it to
But my remorse is killing me
My conscience is screaming at me
let it go
let it melt
let the pain go away
make it easier
take a breath
let go of what you can't have
And so i'm emotionally unfaithful
Since my heart lies in one place
while my body lies in another
my mind wants to be secure of all feelings
but my heart doesn't mind taking the risk
But i'm too weak
Too full of pride
Trying to be strong
Can't fool myself
But maybe i can fool you
and the rest of the world

Cause in all honesty
I'm mostly being Unfaithful
to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts