Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sorry

Sorry
The words escape from my lips
As i wish they would escape your's
But you seem to be stronger
Yet weaker
Want to let it go
But refuse to let people know

Sorry
It's what you say
When you did something wrong
When you hurt someone's feelings
When you wish you could ave taken a different path
I'm willing to speak those words
Are you willing to

Sorry
I realize my wrongs
But not only i made mistakes
How can i correct what i did wrong
But how can there be space to move on
When you haven't accepted your wrong
Two wrongs don't make a right
But those words can make a difference

Sorry
for such high expectations
for such a high guard
for pushing when you needed space
for walking away when you may have needed me around
for trying to let it go, even if just momentarily
for rushing your understanding
for wanting so much from you
for not realizing that if i didn't share my hopes, you wouldn't know them
for thinking you could really read my mind

Sorry
Sorry for everything
Past, Present and future
Cause i don't know what's next
But for any wrong doing
i am already sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts