Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

two sides

time has gone by
how do i tell you now
what do i tell you now
to listen
to let me cry on your shoulder

do i scream at you
scream till you scream
break down and open up
Do i just wait
wait longer and longer
sit patiently till you ready
then listen patiently

Do i show you my feelings
break down these walls just for you
show you myself with out any secrets
reveal the deepest darkest parts of me

Do i wait till you show me your feelings
ready to speak out on it
ready to share feelings
ready to hear me out
ready to say what you need to say

Do i tell you i think
think that i love you
that i will always love you
but what do i know about love
love is just an emotion
is it really that
or am i imagining it
cause if it really is love
i hope you feel the same way
even if you can't say it yet
One day
hopefully soon
You can tell me you love me too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts